Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hi, my name is Mindy...

I have a husband, and a son, and I work in a button factory school.

Meet Matt. He's my handsome husband. I didn't think life could get any better...

And then I had my son, Brody (who is just 2 1/2 months)! Now, life can't possibly get any better than this!
Or this!
Or this, right!?


When I'm not at home hanging out with these two, I am usually at school working in my classroom. Now THAT was my love before those other two came into my life. Teaching is still my thing, my passion. I love creating cute things for my class; I love the way fonts and clipart align to make the perfect sign or printable; I love seeing my students enjoying their day at school, knowing that it had something to do with me (or maybe it was recess, lunch, and the fact that it's popcorn day...).

Next post - classroom pictures. Happy Sunday, everyone!


1 comment:

  1. I think working in a button factory would be fabulous! Love your new blog.

    Oh, by the way, change your blog password to something random with numbers and symbols. Pistachio House was hacked over the weekend and they deleted all of it. We have a backup, but it's from May..so our entire summer is gone!

    ReplyDelete