Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome!

I have wanted to do this for a long time. It's 1:34 in the morning, and it's officially done - my very own teaching blog!

Okay, so I will confess - I've tried to do this before. I had a blog, and I wrote some great posts. 
All six of them were really good!

But this time, I am going to keep it up. I will keep posting. This is the place I want to share all my ideas, all my signs and documents I make, all my pictures, all my triumphs, all things to do with my classroom! I also would love to hear some great ideas from you out there in the blogging world.
I am assuming there is someone out there reading this!

But for now, I am going to celebrate this first triumph from the comfort of my bed. It's now 1:40, and I'm tired. Goodnight, everyone. I hope you come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment