Monday, August 22, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things.

Okay, I know in my last post I said my next post would include some classroom pictures...BUT, Michelle at Fabulous in First is having a linky party and asking people to post some of their favorite things. I have been blog-stalking her for a while now, so I wanted to join in the fun!

A few of my favorite things in no particular order, in no particular organized fashion. Sorry.


Fountain soda. Not just any type of soda, though; that one all the way on the left is my weakness. Ahh, Pepsi.

This is a new favorite. Sharpie pens. LOVE.

My camera, essential for the gazillion pictures I take.

Fabulous in First
Love these blogs, among many others. So inspirational and so many good ideas.
Two funkmeisters please. Soft. No beans or rice. Chicken. Cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Queso? You know it.


This is kind of a strange one, but it really is one of my favorite things. This is the only way my sweet baby B will sleep at night. In the hospital, the nurse would wheel him back into the room all snug and tightly swaddled - um, how do they do that!? I could never get it right. But these things - they do the trick!
I would wear flip flops everyday if I could!
Favorite children's book - Mo Willems is the best! I love anything he writes.

Okay, now it's your turn! Go on over to Fabulous in First and link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment